I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Dinner of Champions....

Apparently I get sick and all sense of sensibility goes out the window. I think I may have bronchitis. I haven't eaten a thing all day and when Mo had to run around picking up the kids and I hadn't come out of the cave I had created on the couch with my blanket, he offered to pick up dinner. The thought of food repulsed me until they called from the McDonald's drive-thru. But see, I showed SOME restraint. A happy meal. lol. Dinner of Champions.

Anyway, wish me luck at the docs. I'm maknig an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I can just get a shot and call it a day! (Not Tequila)

3 comments:

Heather said...

its all about portion control. ordering from the kids menu is a great idea!!! Hope you feel better.
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

I hope you are feeling better already!!!!

Gina said...

How did it go at the Doctor's?