I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

STOP THE MADNESS!

Ladies and...I'm assuming..ladies. LOL. You see that little thing on the bottom right side of my blog. The number thing..that shows me how many of ya'll love me and come check me out every day...So...since I see 100+ log-ins and NOT 100+ comments, I'm going to have to ask that you please stop stalking me. LMFAO! JK. I'm not THAT paranoid, but suuurrriously....drop a girl a line from here to there please...otherwise I'm going to think you're all sitting back in your comfy homes, laughing at me. And really..that's JUST not nice....and I may have to resort to finding a tracker that will also gives me your social security number and blood type so that I can track you all down....

Thank you. I'm off to go grocery shopping and then working out while the hubby makes dinner...he's THE BEST!! and while we're on the subject....so are you. seriously. xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am your number one fan!

Gina said...

I leave you comments! :D