I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

El Diablo


Comes in the form of this box on the left......Look at it. It's so deceiving. I mean, the name alone says health right? Special K. Not ordinary K...SPECIAL K. And look. There are strawberries. That's a fruit....good for you, keeps you regular, the whole 9 yards. And looky...only 90 calories! That's 10 calories less than all those 100 calorie packs that are all the rage. So what's the problem??
THEY TASTE LIKE CANDY!! And I love them so. Thank GOODNESS the box only had 6 and I had already eaten 4 throughout the weekend, week...because if I could have, I would have eaten ALL 6 last night. They have this amazing icing coating. They're crunchy and fruity and sweet all at the same time. It's so freakin awesome. So a word to the wise...don't get these little sinful treats..because as we all know, everything in moderation....I'm sure they are good for you..If you eat one..however 90x3 is 270 and really..that's more calories than you need to eat in a barl...lol..and that's how many I would eat if I could.
So I got some dark chocolates from Trader Joe's today...if ever I have that ridiculous chocolate craving that I seem to get everytime my favorite Aunt is here for an extended stay. The good thing is that I can really only eat just one. And it'll be enough to cure my craving. And dark chocolate has been giving incredible reviews by all the health people lately..so there you go.
Okay...don't forget biggest loser tonight..it's 2 hrs long! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

LOL...I love those Special K bars! I just bought some the other day and finished them in a few days. Yeah, it's probably not good to eat 2-3 in one sitting. Good thinking on the dark chocolate. I just bought some today, took a piece, and threw the rest of it away in the dumpster. I'm so proud of myself. :D

BB Mama said...

ya..i tried one of mine tnoight and wasn't thrilled with them either..but it did its job..lol...