I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bob has left the building....

Due to circumstances beyond my control...Bob is no longer coming to my home. All my hopes and dreams were crushed when Mario called me out of town to let me know. No ya'll, I mean, I was seriously depressed. See..this is part of my problem. It is SO easy for me to get deterred. I was lying in bed with my babies thinking, just forget it all...I can never do this without my magic machine. And then I fell back asleep and woke up again and said WTF is wrong with me. One pinche machine? A belt that moves when you walk? I'm giving up for THAT, get over it Ozuna...you can do this with or without the machine.

So although I am still horribly disappointed, I have a short-term goal. I am going to give it 6 months of trying it on my own, saving up the actual cold hard cash and then reward myself with Bob...till then I'm going to have to rely on B.

I've also done some reading this weekend and I think its going to be best if instead of shooting for 2lbs a week, or 3 pounds or whatever, my goal is to lose. period. A loss is a loss. So that I don't get frustrated and angry, etc. a loss is a loss. So tomorrow is the big day. Let's see how it goes....

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm glad you re-thought your decision! :D