I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, January 14, 2008

What I could have done better....

So by now the world knows I've been sick for a couple days and my tummy is on near empty. Anyway, after mickey's wrestling matches, we usually pick up Subway. But today, we grabbed that dirty burrito I wanted last week. And while I only ate about 2/3 of it, I realized, I could have eaten 1/3 of it and been at a 3 (is that the right number, G?) But now it's 10:47 and although I had fallen asleep at 8:30, I am now awake with a painful tummy and a burrito stuck in my throat.

It's a process, but I'm learning. Before I would have scarfed the whole thing down with not a blink of an eye. I guess one step at a time, right? Tomorrow will be better....

No comments: