I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Weigh In: LMAO!

So remember my mantra...a loss is a loss? I had to TOTALLY remind myself of that this week. I have eaten perfectly, worked out 3 times..and my weight loss this week was an ASTOUNDING 1.1 pounds....lol. All I could do was laugh. I'm not even going to try to figure it out, just keep plugging away.....I'm going to just focus on the loss and not the actual number. But REALLY...1.1 pounds??...good grief!!

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

I know what you mean, and I know that's going to be exactly my situation.... And it's going to be worst when I lose 1.1 pounds, while hubby (eating more) loses 4 or 5 pounds!!! Arrrggg

Anyway, 1 pound is great for a week!! You dont want your belly hanging for losing the weight too fast!! LOL