I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF!!!

The weekend is here and it couldn't have come any sooner! I am beyond pooped. Getting adjusted to my normal life is rough after 3 weeks of easy-street. I didn't realize how busy I was at work and then with my "after-hours" job as a taxi driver, personal chauffer, whatever it is you want to call me. I prefer the crazy lady that drives around town picking up child after child who all insist on calling me mommy....

So tomorrow begins the first of my "real" workouts. I am determined to complete this Couch to 5k plan that my homegirls on the LF board have suggested....I'm hoping to get my fellow comadres on board....wouldnt it be awesome if we were rocking a 5K in 9 weeks?? So that is my goal. The family is going to sweat but I can't because my favorite AF (tia floja, i like to call her) is in town...so I will be venturing over to the track instead. And I went ahead and promised Iliana a trip to the park to try out her new scooter and I try to never break promises to them which is why I purposely did that so that I must keep my word (funny how much easier it is to keep my word to those little ones than to myself...only...not so funny)....so I am determined to STAY on track.

Tonight we are eating Nemo for dinner. It's this seriously deranged way I got the girls excited about eating fish..yes...only my children would run through Disney yelling, I'm EATING NEMO!! And they wonder why people look at us funny...

2 comments:

CancunCanuck said...

Have fun at the park mami, good luck! And enjoy that fish, thank the goddess Max LOVES it, it's about the only thing he will polish off completely. (Get on the scooter yourself for a while and yell "wheeeeeeee", great exercise and way too fun.)

Gina said...

LMAO on the eating Nemo part! So funny and only you would be that creative in getting your kids to eat fish. :) Have fun exercising!