I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

JLO Knows...

Everyone knows that Mrs. Anthony is not on the top of my list..but noone can argue with her body..homegirl knows what she's talking about. I remember reading a typical interview with her when they asked her how she keeps her body in tip top shape and the very first thing she said was that she always got 8 hours of sleep. And I'm like uh MUST BE NICE..but seriously, that is sooo doable. And I'm sure it starts with not staying up until 230 am just becausr you're on vacation. Dude I swear, I have this complex where I think that just because I'm on vacation that it means I HAVE to stay up late....good grief. So I have spent the day with a sick Tita and an exhausted body and realized that tonight..I need to add getting 8 hours of sleep to my list because I am not going to be able to live up to Bob's standards if I don't get my rest. So tonight..I WILL be asleep by 11pm and up by 7am tomorrow. And I would ASSume that once works starts I will have to make that time even earlier.....so..if you see my online after 11...block me. hahaaaaa!

Here's hoping for a more productive day tomorrow..although I will say I did pretty good eating-wise. And of course Mo helped me out by bringing Subway for dinner....the commercials are true. The best option!

2 comments:

gjmedina said...

i think i will try that 8 hrs of sleep thing too... i just need to turn off my TV and go mimi's

BB Mama said...

girl. i didn't make it last night. It's the blasted tv!