I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

TGI Almost F

It's been a looong week. My sister started working with me at my school. Which is great! She's doing a really good job. But I AM the older sister (I won't say big) and am also bossy, a perfectionist, and anything else that will excuse me from not only doing my job all week, but also running around after her to make sure she's doing hers right. To be fair (to me, of course), schools are not the best training ground. You are expected to jump in, with both feet, galoshes and go to war...okay maybe war's not the best example when dealing with a bunch of "problem" children, but you get the point. So I've been shadowing her so that she can ask me anything she might need to when dealing with a kid who refuses to take off his blue shirt...or chasing pot smokers...you know....stuff...

So anyway, let me tell you, if my pedometer would actually WORK, it would prove that I have probably walked well over 15,000 steps each day....but I'm sure its registered like 132 or some other stupid number..(last week when I did 4 miles...which should have been 8,000 steps...it registered 1,132...STUPID!)..bottom line is, I have been WORKING hard....add to that, this ridiculous cold and my favorite Aunt stopping in a couple weeks early, I can't WAIT for tomorrow....or should I say...tomorrow at 4pm.

But have no fear, I have been staying on the ball. Not as much working out as I would have hoped for, yet, but I have the weekend to make up some pointage......lol..new word...pointage...use it, live it, love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama, dont worry about not working out. The good thing that you are getting healthy stuff into your mouth - LOL - I am still waiting for my Aunt too :( iuck, but still haven't knocked the door. always out of calendar!!!