I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Fit

That to the left..is not me...but that's the dress I finally tried on and bought for Mario's party this weekend. I have to say, I almost didn't recognize it when I went looking for it online..it looks so different on me, but it's the one. Ready for some great news.....I got it in one size smaller than usual. Size 18. Shee--yaaah. Granted, it's the size I was wearing before the madness started and I blew up to a 20 but who cares...its a size 18...and it fits..perfectly...and I felt good, no..GREAT in it.

I lost .5 this week. Not too bad considering I didn't feel completely successful this week. Didn't work out as much as I had planned and my eating was a bit off today but still.... .5...a loss is a loss, I'll take it and work really hard to get at least 2 by next Sunday (even WITH Mo's party the night before..hehe)

In any case, I am ready for tomorrow. The beginning of week 4 of this journey. I feel strong, ready Watch out to my competitors..I'm feeling it...purple just MAY be the winners this week! ;-)

3 comments:

Gina said...

I bet you look lovely in the new dress! Woohooo...to a dress size smaller. Have a great week!

Heather said...

I cant wait to see you in it girl! you will be one hot momma!!!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Congratulations!!! I cant wait to see pictures in your dress!!!