I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

And a walking I will go....

I got up at the butt crack of dawn this morning to have some me time. I should have given that thought up years ago because two seconds later, my little shadow that I call Iliana was with me. We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie, Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Halfway through the movie, mini-er me, Adelita, came down and announced she was HONGRY and wanted SURREUL. So I got up and made us all a healthy breakfast and we finished watching the movie. I, of course, cried. What can I say...I'm a wuss. Anyway, after the movie was over, I put in my WATP video. I first did the 1 mile and then realized I was still ready to go. So I added on the 2 mile workout. I did a total of 3 miles and added on my crunch workout on the end. Yea!! I'm feeling great and it's not even 11. Woohoo!

So I'm off to take a shower, seriously my stench is offending even ME and heading over to my parents house. It's been a minute since they've seen the kids and my dad reminded me of it this morning. So as always, his wish is my command. Have a great Saturday ya'll. Be smart!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so happy for you and what a wonderful morning to have!!! Great job chica!!
-h