I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Way to Go Partner!!

My partner and I won the weekly challenge on our fitness/mommy board! I am so proud of us! I have the best partner. She has had a lot of struggles, like many of us trying to lose weight and has decided to make the change to change her life. We are similiar in so many ways, mothers of two beautiful girls (plus I get the extra boy..hehe), wives to husbands dealing with keratakonis, and still keeping everything together and that makes us a great team. We balance each other out and I can always count on her for support. I know it was a tough news and you might feel down and out, but remember why we're doing this and why THIS time is THE time. Week 3 here we come! :-)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats to both of you. I am so happy you have each other.
-h

Gina said...

Go Purple Power! A big congrats to you two.