I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

TGIF--almost!

All I need to say is thank goodness it's almost Friday. I am so happy for this week to be over. It has been a bad bad week and I have noone to blame but..everyone else, just kidding..ME!! ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEME! I take all the blame. I haven't made time to make lunches and my wonderful bosses have been buying me lunch..which I totally appreciate of course....but tacos de carne asada and pizza is probably not at the top of my list..right?

Anyway, starting next week, I have a full hour after work to workout before I pick up the girls. I now officially have no excuses. The sun is shining, testing is almost over (1 more day), no more wrestling, no more rushing around. I should be good to go!

With that said. I'm looking forward to a long weekend of rest and relaxation. One more Saturday of wrestling and that's pretty much all I have planned. It's been a long week of sleepless nights and let me tell you..this cara is NOT looking pretty....ugh.

No comments: