I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Food Plan: Day 2

I have to say, it was great being back on track today. I must have been doing something wrong because today I ate everything on my list and didn't want anything else. I mean, don't get me wrong, there was really NO reason for Mo to have leftover snickers cake in front of me;-) but I'll forgive him only because it was his birthday cake....and he's 30 so I'm sure it's like a mid-life crisis or something..hehehe! xoxo!

Here's what tomorrow has in store for me.

Breakfast
1 cup diced cantaloupe
1 cup milk nonfat
1 cup cheerios
.5 bagel
1 tbsp cream cheese light

Lunch
3 serving turkey bacon
2tsp yellow mustard
2 slice whole wheat bread
4 slices red ripe tomatoes

Dinner
1 whole wheat hamburger bun
2.5 oz ground turkey
1 chocolate chip cookie
4 slices red ripe tomatoes
2 cup shredded lettuce
1 slice American cheese

Snacks
15 grapes
.75oz whole wheat hard pretzels

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hurray for the previous day's success! Good luck with day two!

Anonymous said...

Good job on day 1!! Keep it going and happy bday to your Mo ;)