I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

WEIGH IN DATE

I weighed in this morning since I forgot yesterday. Minus 2.2 pounds. I think it might have been more. I feel..shall we say..stopped up...and it's making me nauseous. I didn't get as many fruits/veggies yesterday as normal I guess..and my water intake went from 130 to 64oz so that might have added to it, but either way..I feel ready to yack. No matter. 2.2 pounds. I'm good with that.

It's another week tomorrow. I have a 4 day weekend next week so I am super pumped!

Okay..seriously, I feel sick. Bye. (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

xzCongratulatioms, girl!! A loss i a loss..and I bet what we both want is the scale going down instead of up!.. LOL.... one day at a time.. let's keep the support going!!
Congrats again!

CancunCanuck said...

Yay on the loss! Sorry you are feeling so lousy, but don't go getting all bulimic on me here. ;-)

Drink more water, might help ease the discomfort. Pepto is a very good friend in times like those too!

Heather said...

Keep up the great work chica!! Your an awesome leader to us all!!!

-h

BB Mama said...

Luz--gracias..one day at a time is right. We'll keep it going down!

Kelly--oh girl, i have been averaging about 130 oz of water a day...wow! lol. but you're right..the last two days were not so hot..i made 64oz.. i will increase it!

Heather--you're all the bomb.com. Like I said, I'm just the cheerleader!

Gina said...

congrats on the weight loss! hurray!