I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

And here we go!

Mijo and I went grocery shopping after I spent 30 minutes of figuring out a food plan for this week. I'm going strictly off Sparkpeople and not improvising in any way this week.

So here is my food plan for tomorrow. 2/11/08 (feel free to steal--this will keep you well under 1300 calories (closer to 1200) and in all healthy areas of nutritional values)

Breakfast:
.5 Banana
1 Yogurt, Yoplaight Light, Strawberry and Banana
2 slices Toast, whole wheat
1 tbsp Jelly

Lunch:
2 cups lettuce leaf salad shredded
.5 can Tuna, Canned in water
8 Whole Wheat hard pretzels
.5 tbsp Kraft Mayo light mayonnaise

Dinner:
.5 green bell pepper
2 oz flank steak
2 oz colby cheese
2 flour tortillas
.5 cup salsa

Snacks:
.5 Banana
.5 oz Tortilla Chips
5 tbsp Salsa

1 comment:

Gina said...

I like that food plan! Good luck this week!