I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF!!


WOO HOO!!! It's been a great week but/and I'm so glad it's Friday!!! I've started this team competition on a board that I frequent and i love it....it has got me on FIRE!! I have turned down so many temptations and rethought things so many different ways. It helps that I have the best partner EVER who is overcoming so many of her own obstacles and has made a life decision to be healthy!
So far (1st week competition ends on Sunday)..we are in SECOND PLACE! Woot! (PURPLE POWER!) I am so proud of us. Even if the weight isn't FLYING off, we are definitely making some positive changes and that is great.
I'm trying this water thing. I've been drinking about 125 oz of water everyday. And pee-peeing a lot. LOL. But I've also had more energy and my skin is looking pretty fly if I say so myself. It also helps that i have been trying trying trying to get some extra sleep. I'm upstairs by 9pm now once the girls are down. I don't fall asleep until about 1030ish but it's still an improvement. I have tons of shows to catch up on someday on the dvr..if I ever get around to it.
So this week was a major improvement on the food/water issue for sure. I've gotten some minor exercise in but I'm ready to step it up I think. I went back to the very strict Sparkpeople plan. One day I will be able to eat what I want within reason, but today is not that day!

No comments: