I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Everyone needs a quickie!

Where's the smiley devil face when you need it? Get your minds out of the gutter people. I'm talking sit-ups. My group had a 10 minute situp challenge on Sunday and I did...notsogreat. So today I had done cardio for 40 minutes and had to get 10 more minutes to earn my extra 2 points...so I challenged Mickey to the challenge. Never...ever....everevereverever....go up against a 14yr old jock. lol. Off we went.

My goal was 300. I made 307. But to my credit, I did full on side situps and Mickey (okay okay, he got over 600..whatever!) did crunches..soo..in my head, I'm soooo the WINNER!! lol. No but I more than doubled my amount from Sunday, and met my goal..and above all, put in just a little bit more work to get what I wanted..I like it. I feel good.

I have tomorrow and Friday off. I'm going to bed early (if 1030 is early) so that I can take advantage of every minute tomorrow. I plan to stay on track with the eating no matter WHERE we go, Mama B's packing some heat..and by heat..I mean a bento lunch of HEALTH. lol...so I'll let you know how that worked out for me....

Toodle-dee-dee!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You go girl!!! 307, great job!!! And what were you thinking challenging a teen ager??? LOL!

BB Mama said...

i know heather..sometimes when i'm just sitting here, i swear i'm much more fit than i actually am when i get up and try to move! lol. So far so good on the sore abs though.