I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Surrrriously ya'll. Don't be afraid to ask for exactly what you want. It's so incredible to realize who is listening. I had a horrible week last week. The time change really really affected me. Sunday I did some reflection and realized that i needed to start my new week the right way. This morning I woke up and all the way to work, I asked Creator for motivation, for determination, for strength to resist the temptation that comes every work day in the form of...MY SISTER (she's a sabatoger, not a supporter! lol).

It's almost ridiculous how fast it all happened. I had no temptation today...even WHEN looking at a chocolate pie, caramelo bar and powdered donuts (apparently, the breakfast of champions!)

And then it gets creepy. I get home and am ready to sit down for a minute and instead walked right over to the dvr and put my WATP dvd. I did the 1 mile, then went on and did the 2 mile workout and then added on an additional 1 mile. I ended it all with some strength training. Ridiculous. I don't even feel exhausted. I muted homegirl on the video because she annoys me and stuck my ipod on so I was singing the workout away. lol. Oh my poor children and their precious little ears......

Anyway, I'm all caught up on the sleep I guess...and ready to tackle the week. I didn't weigh in last week, because really, I don't like it when other people hurt my feelings and why would I hurt my own on purpose...I'm not THAT rude....sheesh...so of course, I know I gained something...we'll see what I can do this week. I got a 10 pound goal by 4/12............

2 comments:

Gina said...

You're the best! :D

Heather said...

Glad you had a good day! and i would love to see the kids faces when your belting out some songs, lol! you go girl!
-h