I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scuse the mess

This is what a home looks like when you have 4 men, 3 women and 2 little teeny girls all trying to get firme looking for a pachanga...so excuse the background but let's pay attention to what's REALLY important..lol....Mama B has reached her first goal of 15 lbs by Mo's birthday. And if we're going to get all technical (which you really have to when you're on a weight loss struggle, oops I mean journey)...my official weight loss today is at 220.1...a total of 15.6 pounds lost. So happy. I'm back to the place I was last time I started this journey. And now I have to work extra hard to keep it moving forward.

My big goal for the week is to be under 220..which as I had started to say last time would be the first time in a long long time...I count like 3 yrs maybe. So let's get it started! I'm ready for a week of commitment. I did good yesterday...even with all the sinful food and cake and soda...mama B stuck to water..okay and a miniscule piece of cake with no icing..so I'll take that.

Anyway, let's see if the end of this week is a good one for me. I predict yes. Positive visualizations.....219..219...219...lol...

7 comments:

Adrians Mama said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

CancunCanuck said...

You look fantastic mami, big kudos to you!

Now, pick out a bikini for your summer goal. ;-)

BB Mama said...

thank you meg and omg you are TRIPPING kelly! give me a few years :-)

Anonymous said...

I cant say anything else.. just HOT & picanteee!!! :) Congratssssssssssssssss

Gina said...

You look so good Blasinda! I'm so proud of you! Visualizing for you...

Heather said...

I love you in that dress!!!
-h

yely said...

BB You look really hot!! I love the dress!!