I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

I have no clue what is wrong with me. Granted, I am working some long days right now, but really...I've had long days before and have always come back with a killer workout. Today I had dinner and then sat down on the couch with the intention to workout after 45 minutes. Ya'll..I fell asleep!! For almost 3 hrs. I mean, each time I tried to get up, I felt so heavy, groggy tired...so I'm giving myself today to just chill. maybe it's jsut coming down from all the hype of this weekend and the stress of finding out about my position (tomorrow is the big day!), I'm not even going to try to figure it out! I'm going to finish watching Biggest Loser and then hit the hay.

Tomorrow is a new day and if it's one thing I've learned is sometimes, you just have to let it go and not beat yourself up over something you can't change. Tomorrow is hump day and I am ready for it! Last day of testing and ready for whatever news awaits me. I absolutely believe everything happens for a reason so I will be ready for any and all of tomorrow. Wish me luck and send me "WAKE UP" vibes!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Girl i am super tired and I dont go to work. So of course your tired girl. Dont be so hard on yourself. Your working hard and am tired. Its normal!!!
-h