I'm no longer afraid of what I can't do. I'm afraid of what happens if I don't try.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Not taking my work home with me....

What a day it was! You know, we are in the process of being told that several positions district-wide are being cut.....pinche budget cuts!! Of course they make this dramatic announcements and now tell us we have to wait until the 9th to find out who is getting cut...oh WONDERFUL....so that of course leads to an AMAZING work environment..only, not.so.much....so it just put me in a MOOD. But I was determined to leave all the nastiness as well as THE MOOD at work...I went grocery shopping. Loaded up on alll the goodies and then came home and did 3 workouts.

I did the Biggest Loser cardio workout. The Biggest Loser strength training workout and the Walk Away the Pounds 1 mile workout....yea..!! I feel so much better. Forget the period, forget the work stress, I promise to wake up in a better mood tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Gina said...

That sucks Blasinda. It's happening everywhere. It's probably going to take me forever to find a teaching job once I get done at Long Beach. Glad the working out is going fabulous!!!

Heather said...

working out is a great release! Glad you have that at least to pass the time.
-h